Arizona Secretary of State
Educated | Experienced | Endorsed
"As the Mayor of Gilbert, I know how important it is for us to innovate and transform government. Secretary Reagan has spent her time in office working to meet the needs of Arizonans by modernizing and streamlining antiquated systems. The Secretary of State office has been transformed during Michele’s tenure and I am proud to support her for re-election."
"Secretary Reagan is a champion for Arizona business owners because she personally understands the adversity that small businesses can face. I will support her reelection because she will continue fighting the good fight for businesses in Arizona."
"Michele’s love and passion for public service has led her to make positive changes to the SOS office, which has made Arizonans' lives easier. Her authenticity and care for people are unrivaled, and I am excited to see what she can do with another 4 years in office."
Improving Arizona Secretary of State Processes
"My staff and I have rolled up our sleeves to implement many of the provisions of the Reagan Plan. I have implemented many of the reforms I promised during the campaign, and there is still work to do!"
- Website Update and Upgrade
- Accepting Credit Cards
- Financial Disclosure Forms Filed Electronically
- Lobbyist Spending Reported in “Real-Time”
- Improve Web Links between SOS and County Recorders
- Smart Phone Application for Easy Access Election Information
- Online System for Filing Ballot Arguments
- Comprehensive Candidate Website Portal
- Online Candidate Filing System
- Online CCEC Filing System
- Online Notary Filing
- Online Trademark Registration
- Completed Consolidation of Reporting from all Election Jurisdictions
- Independent Voter Participation
- Youth Voter Registration
- Multicultural Outreach and Access
- Increasing Primary Election Participation
- Precinct Voting Compliance Requirements
- Eliminate Ballot Harvesting
- Cleaning Up PEVL